The Reservations Office is responsible for co-ordinating space bookings, cleanup of the conference rooms, and rental of A/V equipment and furnishings within the UCC Building.
Conference rooms can be booked for:
- assigned group project work (minimum of 4 students)
- meetings of USC Ratified Clubs and staff groups on
- off-campus groups who require a place to meet
The Multifaith Space (UCC 269) can be booked for:
- the exercise and expression of faith, religion and spirituality
- the Multifaith Space can be booked only by USC Ratified Clubs whose principle mission is related to faith, religion and spirituality; or the UWO Chaplains
- more details on the Multifaith Space can be found here
Booths and Displays can be booked for:
- promotion of events by USC Commissioners/Coordinators or Ratified Clubs
- off-campus groups who would like to promote their goods or services to the Western community
Please contact the UCC Reservations Office for more details
* All USC Clubs must apply in person for space at the Reservations Desk and the person applying must be an authorized signing officer for the club.